My services

To all, Cambodian, I am consulting

Consultation click here:

We, International student not from the European Union, are allowed three types of degrees let you benefit from a temporary residence authorization to find and start a new university life in France.

Do you have any difficulties of language in administrative act in particular arranging the documents to the municipality office? Do you not have enough time? Do you need consultant assisting these preparatory actions?

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

  • Plurennial Residence Card “Passeport Talent”:

The purpose of the talented passport plurennial Residence Card, called “Passeport Talent” is to facilitate entry in France of international talents


  • Extended-stay student visa, with residency permit (VLS-TS)

បន្តទិដ្ឋាការសិក្សា​ ឬសារជាថ្មី

  • Visa disputes


  • Other types of Visas: “ Visa de cirulattion” (traveling Visa), “Visa vacances-travail” (working holiday visas)

ទិដ្ឋាការដទៃទៀត​ជាអាទ៏៖​​​ ទិដ្ឋាការ​ទេសចណ៏​ ទិដ្ឋាការភារកិច្ច​វិស្សមកាល៏​

  • Working in France after your studies

អាជីព វិជ្ជាជីវស្របច្បាប់​នៃសាធារណរដ្នបារាំង

  • You wish to get a short-stay visas: Visiting Visa (less than 90 days)

ទិដ្ឋាការរយះកាល​ខ្លី​ តិចជាង៣​ខែ

  • “Demande de Regroupement familial”(Family Reunion in French)


ដោយហេតុមាតុភាព​ ឬបិតាភាពមានសញ្ជាត្តិជាជនជាតិបារាំង


  • French nationality​  “Demande de Nationalité Française”